Thursday, September 17, 2009

After all that happiness, what am I really missing at TISS??

-Bad people. Rude ones in particular.

-Bad teachers. Arrogant and ‘oppressive’ ones in particular.

-Ragging! I got so used to it in engineering.

-Cricket! I hate ‘em for not giving me hostel.

-Ugly girls. All here look decent.

-Long power cuts ending up in long guitar sessions.

-Dirty talks about sex, particularly those that subjugate women. They were so enlightening that they are still helping me for my group research!

-Bad English! I just loved it.

-And especially ‘my mother’! Encroaching on my freedom space! I feel so liberated here. I’ll feel like an inmate when I’ll go home!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shubham, u joined in MSW? i passed recently from MPH...and all u have penned down is more than cent true..whose actual value we realise when we r out of this heaven...then we find that sometimes things happen so perfectly in life, that everything else that follows just looks so very imperfect or needs you to perfect them!...so cheers to TISS..n to its spirit created by its faculty n students..and i need to be a part of this blog...how to do this..its TISS literary club..is it?
    http://drruchikaarora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete